Don’t you wish you could last longer in bed?
Like I said, most guys are looking for ways to last longer in bed.
This article provides several proven techniques for stopping premature ejaculation.
1. Put an end to poor masturbation habits. Bad masturbation habits one of the leading causes of premature ejaculation. The reason is that most teenage guys masturbate with the goal of ejaculating as quickly as possible. When you’re alone in the bathroom, checking out a dirty magazine, or watching an adult film, what’s the motivation to keep it going for 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes? If you’re one of those guys who goes into the shower and “rubs one out” in a few minutes, you need to put a stop to that bad habit pronto. That bad habit could be preventing you from lasting longer in bed.
2. Use extra lubrication. Here’s a quick tip that can help you last longer tonight. Using extra lubrication will help decrease the sensitivity and the pleasurable sensations. Yeah, it’ll still feel good of course, but there won’t be as much friction, so it won’t be as intense.
3. Wear a condom. Wearing a condom is of course always a good idea if you’re not with a long-term partner (and not looking to have a kid any time soon). Wearing a condom also helps to dampen the sensation enough to help you last longer. There are also some specialty condoms on the market that are specifically made to help stop premature ejaculation.
Sick and tired of premature ejaculation?
4. Focus on your breathing. Focusing on your breathing while in bed is a great and often overlooked tip that can help you last longer. It works for two reasons: it takes your mind away from any performance concerns, and it physically calms your body, which helps you regain control. Here’s a more specific tip about specifically what you should focus on when paying attention to your breathing: exhale when you’re thrusting in, and inhale when you’re pulling out. Trust me, this one works like gangbusters.
5. Practice meditation. To take it a step further, you should focus on your breathing in your everyday life. It’ll not only help you last longer, it’ll improve your overall happiness and well-being. The best way to start is to take a few minutes out of your day to just sit there are breath in and out. Make sure your belly is expanding. And aim for about 4-5 seconds in and 5-6 seconds out. If you can fit in 10 to 20 minutes a day, your stress levels will really start to decrease. Having the ability to get into this “meditative state” will do wonders for your sexual stamina.
6. Lower her threshold. The most accurate definition for premature ejaculation is when you are consistently unable to satisfy your lover because you don’t last long enough in bed. One way to correct this is to learn to last longer. But another, often overlooked technique, is to cut down the amount of time it takes her to get off. This is why you should spend a bit more time on foreplay.
7. Keep your mental arousal in check. I just recommended that you spend more time on foreplay. However, a lot of guys get too carried away during foreplay and then they’re ready to blow when they start intercourse. If you’re looking to stop premature ejaculation, you probably have a tendency to get pretty excited, pretty quickly. And then, before you know it, you’ve entered “the point of no return,” where you literally cannot stop ejaculation from occurring. To hold off that point of no return, you need to prevent yourself from getting too aroused to quickly. Don’t let yourself get carried away – stay in the moment, and just observe what’s happening rather than getting out of control.
Are you afraid she’ll leave you because you can’t last long enough in bed?
8. Take it slow. When you actually start having sex, don’t start jack-hammering right out of the gate. Be patient. Take your time. Start slow, and build up gradually. Most women respond better if you build up gradually to a climax, and this approach will also help you last longer in bed.
9. Focus on your partner’s happiness. Stop thinking so much about yourself and when you’re going to come, and you’ll last longer in bed. Not only will you increase your stamina, but you’ll make your sex more intimate and meaningful.
10. Maintain a positive outlook. A lot of premature ejaculation problems stem from performance anxiety. A poor performance can lead to another performance, because you’re worried about whether or not you’re going to perform. These things can domino – and then weeks, months, or years down the line, if you don’t catch yourself and correct your bad habits and retrain yourself, you might even find yourself avoiding sex altogether, in order to avoid the shame and embarrassment of a poor performance. The alternative is to keep positive outlook. If you didn’t have a great night, so what. At least you’re having sex! Keep all of these other methods in mind, use them, and maintain a positive attitude. Imagine yourself lasting longer. If you employ these techniques, before you know it, you’ll have more control than you ever believed was possible.
So there you go… There are 10 natural ways to last longer in bed. Use these tips, and you’ll last longer.
Do you worry that you can’t last long enough to satisfy her?